Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Overwhelmed...

I have been struggling with working on multiple stuff and realized that I need these things in order. My workroom is covered with full of things that I ignored for a while and started piling up. (Literally, I have to look for one paper for 30 minites of digging and searching! How efficient is that?) My art show, Animated sequence, Website, Film Festival and emails that I have to write everyday.

I decided to start with small thing like cleaning and organizing my work space. And think through what is more important. I called my client and a contracted employee to set up a deadline. (People respond to deadline well)

I would feel much better knowing that I know what to fix this time.
p.s BTW, this image is created for the animated sequence I am working on...I did something at least..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment