Thursday, June 25, 2009

Furniture Paint



I finally had time to paint my old furniture. Bruno and I bought this for $10 from the Hallmark store that was near by our work. Since then, I wanted to paint it because it had ugly wine color and lots of scratches. I sand it and painted it for 3 days. Now I did it, I feel better. I wouldn't exchange this with any other expensive furnitures in the world!!! I love how it turned out!!!
It even goes well with a clock that we bought from Monmatre in Paris!!!

4 comments:

  1. $10, really? Now it looks like a $500+ furniture from Pottery Barn. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a customer of Pottery Barn, I am very flattered!!!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    How difficult is it to paint? I keep daydreaming about painting some of my furniture but it seems like it would be a nightmare in NY since I don't exactly have outdoor space ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Painting is not difficult...it's the sanding process that takes hard work. I used a sandler and all dust piled up in our condo. But it was so much fun. I want to go and find an old chair and do it again!!! :D

    ReplyDelete